Thursday, April 27, 2017

Activitiy Analysis


After hearing so much about everything that goes into planning therapy sessions with clients, I was looking forward to doing my own. I decided to pick making trail mix as my activity to work with fine motor skills and simple sequencing for cognitive skills. The overall analysis took longer than I had expected. There was a lot to think about when planning an activity! Although my activity went shorter than I expected, I think my group enjoyed it. My other group member’s activities were bow tying, making Rice Krispy treats, and making guacamole. Needless to say, today we ate some yummy snacks! Not only did I learn by creating my activity analysis, but also it was fun to be able to come to class and implement our activities to see the changes we should make for the future. Hands down today has been my favorite day of class thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment